Monday, June 25, 2007

Cell Phone Stalking

Six year olds install hardware keyloggers at the U.K's Parliament , and now as you can listen to the sweet sixteen's voice in this video, they also know how to take advantage of commercially available cell phone snooping services such as Flexispy for instance :

"Just ask Tim Kuykendall, whose cell phone provided a portal through which a hacker gained access to the most intimate details of his life, recording family members' conversations and snapping pictures of what they were wearing. “We’ve had [times] where I’m having a conversation in my home and I get a voice mail and the conversation’s replayed; received a phone call or even checked my voice mail from a message and while I push 'OK' to listen to [it] I’m hearing a conversation going on in the living room between my daughter and my wife,” he told FOX News."

The successful surveillance however, doesn't make him a hacker, rather a customer of a product, but what's worth considering is how did he manage to infect their cell phones at the first place, namely socially engineering them remotely, or physically infecting the mobile device. Meanwhile, Flexispy is continuing its compatibility efforts among popular Symbian, Symbian 9, Windows Mobile, and BlackBerry devices, aiming to strengthen its position as mobile device activity monitoring solution for some, and cell phone stalking service to others -- two-sided copywriting messages aim to convince those who might be eventually opposed to the idea.

Related posts:

No comments:

Post a Comment